Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
ASIA FOCUS TRAVEL would like to give you the detail of tour:
Day 1: Ha Noi- Ha Long Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay ( meals incl: L/ D)
7:45-08:20 – Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
12:30 – Embark at Tuan Chau habour, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to Ha Long Cruise.
– Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
13:15 – Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising on bay then freely relax with sea wind.
14:50 – Drop anchor at Vung Vieng fishing village (Belong Bai Tu Long Bay), tender will take passengers to visit one of the largest and oldest fishing village on Halong bay, exploring the lives of local fishing villagers and then visiting the farm of pearls processing.
15:10 – Return drop anchor, there, some options for extra activities such as: Kayaking, Swimming (* jump on from tender or at the beach nearby Vung Vieng village) with joyful time.
17:30 – Get back Ha Long Cruise, take shower, then join in Sunset party …while the cruise’s moving to the area of Hang Trong for overnight.
18:00 – On board: Cooking class and Happy hours on sundeck with owl-light
19:30: Gala dinner, then freely relax with other choices: Squid fishing or Karaoke or chating & drinking to each other on sundeck.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay- Lan Ha Bay- Full day Kayaking ( meals incl: B/ L/ D)
7:00 Enjoy sunrise over Ha Long Bay with breakfast & complimentary tea before getting transferred to another boat for second day trip.
8:00 – Change onto a Day boat cruise going to wonderful area of Lan Ha Bay (one of the small bays belongs to the large area of Cat Ba National Park).
9:45 – The boat moves to the area of Three Peach (near water front) with wildly-scattered beaches. Here, wonderful time for Kayaking or Swimming with friends.
11:00 – The cruise moves to the “Dark and Light” caves where delicious lunch ready on time.
12:00 – Enjoy lunch on board. Move slowly to other neglected parts of Lan Ha Bay for photo hunting.
13:00 – After lunch, passengers join in exploring these caves by kayak, if luckily enough, passengers can see monkeys or lingual (endangered species of Cat Ba National Park)
– 14:15 – Back to boat and return to Vung Vieng fishing village.
– At Vung Vieng, tender will take passengers back to Ha Long Cruise. End of day activities and Joining of second night on board.
18:00 – Cooking class & Happy hours on Sundeck in the sunset.
19:30 – Gala Dinner
21:00 – Squid fishing or Karaoke or resting on top of cruise..
Day 3: Ha Long Bay- Ha Noi (meals incl: B/ L)
6:30 – Wake up for Taichi on sundeck in windy air while the boat’s going to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot amazing cave)
7:00 – Breakfast with tea, coffee, cakes, fruit juice, milk, cereals.
7:45 – Visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites – one of the biggest & most beautiful caves on Halong bay.
9:30 – Back to the cruise, check out room. Relax on board while it’s moving towards Hon Gai port.
10:30: Time for Brunch
12:00 – Crew say thanks to all. Passengers then get on bus back to Hanoi.
15:00 – Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. End of tour.
The price is per pax US$ 225 (not include single supplement)
- Single supplement 2 nights: Pay extra 1,700,000 VND (upon your request).
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather or local authority order…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (compulsory), insect repellent, hat, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old: charge 75% (sharing cabin with parents)
- From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.
- Pick up and drop off at pointing places by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Water on the bus
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Entrance fees and sight-seeing fees.
- Meals as indicated.
- Overnight cruise
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.