Being one of the world’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “the descending dragon Bay”.
7:30- 8:00: You will be met by our tour guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 170 km road trip to Tuan Chau Island with a short break en- route.
12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard and safety briefing.
12:30: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while Asia dragon is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascape after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including stone Thumb, Duck, Cock fighting…
14:00: Exploring Ba Hang ( Three cave ), There are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15:30: Walk up Mountain to visit Thien Cung Cave with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16:30: Returning aboard to participate the Cooking class and for Sunset Party.
17:00: Disembark, bus ride back Ha Noi city and short break.
21:00: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
- Pick-up/drop-off by Dcar Limousine 7 Seats or Dcar Fuso Limousine 17 Seats
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Sunset Party and Cooking class.
- Vietnamese lunch on board.
- 2 Bottles of water on bus per Person.
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or umbrella, insect repellent, cash…
– Under 5 years old: Free of Charge, sharing room with parents.
– From 5 up to 9 years old: 75% of adult price.
– From 10 years old up: 100% of adult price.