ASIA FOCUS TRAVEL would like to introduce the detail of tour program:
Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival (no meal)
Well come to Ha Noi, our driver meet and transfer you to downtown. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. The rest of day will be free at your own leisure. Check in hotel and overnight in Ha Noi
Day 2: Ha Noi city full day tour (meals incl: B/ L)
08:00 – 8:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places in Hanoi Od Quarter.
Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilandOne pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
Arrive Ethnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 – dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam’s first university.
Leave for a legendary HoanKiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians
16:00 Arriveback in your hotel. Overnight in hotel
If Mondays/Wednesdays or Fridays:Afternoon we take a short drive to visit Bat Trang, one of the most well known handicraft village in Vietnam, where you can find a whole world of pottery and ceramic items. They are reproductions of various traditional styles which are renowed to the world for their harmoniuos beauty, original shape, enamelled screen and drawing stroke. They come in many forms and sizes, from dinner sets and bowls to vases and lamp bases, from statues of Buddha to small figurines of animals. You will see the complete production procedure, starting from preparing the clay, shaping the items, drawing and puting them into the kiln. The offered items can be purchased here at reasonable prizes. Head back to Hanoi in the late afternoon, drop you off at your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Ha Noi- Ha Long Bay (meals incl: B/ L/ D)
08:00 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
Embark harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board.Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luckwith squid-fishing.
Overnight on Ha Long Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Day 4: Ha Long Bay- Ha Noi (meals incl: B/ L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Dragon gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel.
Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 5: Ha Noi- Hoa Lu- Tam Coc- Bich Dong Pagoda (meals incl: B/ L)
08:00 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century.
– Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
– Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
12:30 Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant nearby.
– Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai – Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi.
Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 6: Ha Noi Departure (meal incl: B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy till our bus and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive to the airport for your flight back home.
End of trip!
|Number of people||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per pax||US$ 250
- Transportation by air conditioned
- Pick up and transfer to the airport by private car (without guide)
- 04-night hotel accommodation in Hanoi (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 01-night on the cruise in Halong Bay (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- English speaking guide on the tour and without guide on free day
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All entrance fee and sigh seeing fees
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Group tour only
- International & Domestic air-tickets with tax
- Visa & Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses, all kind of insurances
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
|Hotel/ Cruise class||Name of hotel||Name of Cruise|
|3 star||Maison D’Hanoi Hotel
or similar hotel
|Ha Long Dragon Cruise|