Welcome to La Vela Cruises, a fleet of just two gorgeous steel boats designed to ensure the very best experience in Halong Bay. Our itineraries have been carefully crafted to both reflect the very best of what Halong Bay has to offer and to escape the crowds. Both La Vela Classic and La Vela Premium cruise ships house beautifully designed wooden cabins, offering comfortable and elegant spaces for overnight cruising. La Vela Cruises is managed by Paradise Vietnam, and reflects their reputation for excellent quality, premium service and unrivalled style.
ASIA FOCUS TRAVEL would like to give you the detail of tour:
First day: Ha Noi- Ha Long Bay (Lunch/ Dinner)
12.15 – 12.30 Arrive at Jo Pub – Paradise Suites Hotel, Tuan Chau Island for check in registration and transfer to La Vela Cruise
12.45 Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instruction and cabin check-ins. Your fabulous Halong excursion commences
13.15 – 14.30 Enjoy the set menu lunch onboard while the cruise sails passing by magnificent sceneries of the World Heritage Site
15.00 – 16.00 Explore Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
16.30 – 17.30 Back to the vessel and continue sailing. Enjoy your relaxing time aboard, among the magnificence of the Heritage Site. A wide range of fine wine or spirits are served in the open-air bar on the sundeck.
18.00 Participate in La Vela cooking class under the attentive instruction of our top chef, to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
17.00 – 19.00 Enjoy Happy Hours: Buy One, Take One Free
19.30 Time for dinner and evening entertainments: bar, spa, squid fishing and overnight on the cruise.
Second day: Ha Long Bay- Ha Noi (Light Breakfast/ Brunch)
6.30 Wake up early to enjoy the stunning sunrise on the Bay. Begin a new day with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck
7.00 – 7.30 Coffee & tea with homemade cookies and biscuits will be served onboard
7.30 – 8.30 Visit Titop Island. You can take part in an array of exciting activities: swimming and climbing to the top for breathtaking view of the bay
8.30 Enjoy buffet breakfast while the cruise pass by other beautiful parts of the Bay.
9.30 Check out and settle the bills
11.00 Back to the Tourist Wharf
11.30 – 12.30 Set lunch served at 1958 Restaurant on Tuan Chau Island (Applied ONLY for guests booking shuttle bus of La Vela Cruises)
12.45 Shuttle bus pick up and back to Hanoi.
The price is US$130 per person
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as the itinerary.
- Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
- Meeting Facilities and Equipment (charter only)
- Tai Chi Session
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Embarkation time: 12.15 am. Disembarkation time: 10.30 am
- Pick up time: 7.30 – 8.00 am. Drop off time: 16.30 pm
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure