Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
ASIA FOCUS TRAVEL would like to give you the detail of tour:
Day 1: Ha Noi- Ha Long Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay (meals incl:L/D)
8:00- 08:20 – Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
12:30 – Embark at Tuan Chau Wharf, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to Ha Long Cruise.
– Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
13:15 – Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising on bay then freely relax with sea wind.
14:50 – Drop anchor at Vung Vieng fishing village (Belong Bai Tu Long Bay), tender will take passengers to visit one of the largest and oldest fishing villages on Halong bay, exploring the lives of local fishing villagers and then visiting the farm of pearls processing.
15:10 – Return drop anchor, there, some options for extra activities such as: Kayaking, Swimming (* jump on from tender or at the beach nearby Vung Vieng village) with joyful time.
17:30 – Get back Ha Long Cruise, take shower, Then join in Sunset party …
18:00 – On board: Cooking class and Happy hours on sundeck with owl-light
19:30: Gala dinner, then freely relax with other choices: Squid fishing or Karaoke or chatting & drinking to each other on sundeck.
Overnight on Ha Long Cruise.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay- Ha Long Bay- Ha Noi (meals incl: B/L)
6:30 – Wake up for Taichi on sundeck in windy air while the boat’s going to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot amazing cave)
7:00 – Breakfast with tea, coffee, cakes, fruit juice, milk, cereals.
7:45 – Visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites – one of the biggest & most beautiful caves on Halong bay.
9:30 – Back to the cruise, check out room. Relax on board while it’s moving towards Hon Gai port.
10:30: Time for Brunch
12:00 – Crew say thanks to all. Passengers then get on bus back to Hanoi.
17:00 – Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End of tour!
The price is per pax: US$ 125 (not include single supplement).
- Single supplement 2 nights: Pay extra 850,000 VND (upon your request).
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather or local authority order…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (compulsory), insect repellent, hat, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old: charge 75% (sharing cabin with parents)
- From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.
- Pick up and drop off at pointing places by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Water on the bus
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Entrance fees and sight-seeing fees.
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Overnight cruise
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.