|Tour code : AFT- PP 3D|
|Arrival city : Phnom Penh||Departure city : Phnom Penh|
|Pick up point: Airport, Hotel, Bus or Boat station.||Drop off point: Airport, Hotel, Bus or Boat station.|
|Tour type: SIC/ Private||Tour operates : Year round|
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh – Royal Palace, Street 240, Toul Sleng Museum, Russian Market.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Wat Phnom, Independent Monument, Killing Field. Afternoon Free & easy.
Day 3: Phnom Penh – Departure.
Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival (meal incl: D)
Meet and greet on arrival by our local tour guide. You will be transfer to your selected hotel and enjoy the remainder of the morning at own leisure or enjoy optional tours.
At noon our tour guide will pick you at hotel lobby for lunch and touring. After lunch enjoy Phnom Penh city tour visit Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda that located in the same compound. From here we walk a long Street 240 is one of Phnom Penh‘s magnet streets for tourists and expats. The locally-crafted hand-woven silks, dresses, scarves, quilts and cushions available in an array of outlets will make you eager to buy, as well jewelry and artworks in neighboring shops. Next, visit Toul Sleng The Genocide Museum (S 21). We stop at Russian Market for souvenir shopping. Dinner and overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh- The Killing Field (meals incl: B/ L)
Morning after breakfast at hotel, visit Wat Phnom, take a short stop for photograph at Independent Monument. Then, continue to The Killing Field (Cheung Ek) 15Km from Phnom Penh.
Afternoon free on leisure, dinner on own account and overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Phnom Penh Departure (meal incl: B)
After breakfast free on own leisure till time to pick up at hotel for transferring to your next destination.
Tour price is per pax US$ 129 (2 people in group at least)
|Hotel Class||Hotel in Phnom Penh|
|3 star hotel
||Rose Emerald or similar hotel|
- Accommodation at TWN or DBL sharing with breakfast
- English speaking tour guide. (For other language of tour guide available on request, supplement may apply)
- Entrance fee as per program.
- All transfer by A/C van (SIC)
- Meals as indicated in the program: B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
- Drinking water: 2 Bottles/ Day/ Person.
- Cambodian visa fee (USD 30 issue on arrival)
- International or Domestic air tickets
- Single supplement charge
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Personal expenses (Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, etc)
- Travel insurance and other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions.
- Peak season surcharge
- Tip for tour guide