|Tour code : AFT-SR 3D|
|Arrival city : Siem Reap||Departure city : Siem Reap|
|Pick up point: Airport, Hotel, Bus or Boat station.||Drop off point: Airport, Hotel, Bus or Boat station.|
|Tour type: SIC / Private||Tour operates : Year round|
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap – Artisan D’ Angkor, Wat Thmey, War Museum, Siem Reap Art Center Market.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom, Small Circuit – Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat, Bakheng.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Departure.
Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival (meal incl: D)
Meet and greet on arrival by our local tour guide. You will be transfer to your selected hotel and enjoy the remainder of the morning at own leisure or enjoy optional tours.
At noon our tour guide will pick you at hotel lobby for lunch and touring. After lunch visit the handicraft center Artisan D’Angkor. Next, we visit War Museum a unique collection of guns, Tanks, Jet fighters, some of these guns have even seen action during World War II. A short stop at Wat Thmei it has a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Last we visit Siem Reap Art Center Market for souvenir shopping. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Wat- Angkor Thom (meals incl: B/ L)
Today we explore a full day heritage tours at Angkor visit The South Gate Of Angkor Thom including Bayon Temple, The Royal Enclosure Phimeanakas, Bapoun Temple, The Elephant Terrace and The Terrace Of The Leper King. Continue to Small Circuit including Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo and the fabulous Ta Prohm. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon visit Angkor Wat The “7th Wonders’ of the World”. Sunset viewing on top of Bakheng Hill. Buffet dinner Khmer with traditional show at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap Departure (meal incl: B)
After breakfast free on own leisure till time to pick up at hotel for transferring to your next destination.
The price is per pax US$ 157 (2 people in group at least)
|Hotel Class||Hotel in Siem Reap|
|3 star hotel||Prum Bayon/ Dara Reang Sey Hotel or similar hotel|
- Accommodation at TWN or DBL sharing with breakfast
- English speaking tour guide. (For other language of tour guide available on request, supplement may apply)
- Entrance fee as per program.
- All transfer by A/C van (SIC)
- Meals as indicated in the program: B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
- Drinking water: 2 Bottles/ Day/ Person.
- Cambodian visa fee (USD 30 issue on arrival)
- International or Domestic air tickets
- Single supplement charge
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Personal expenses (Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, etc)
- Travel insurance and other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions.
- Peak season surcharge
- Tip for tour guide